DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokemon Movie 8 - Lucario and Mystery of Mew - Extra Tracks

Offering short clips, episodes and other anime content specially encoded for DP Members

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pokemon Movie 8 - Lucario and Mystery of Mew - Extra Tracks

Postby DP-NiSh » August 23rd, 2006, 2:21 am

Just out, here's 'Unbeatable' Full Version and We Will Meet Again, intro and ending themes for Pokemon Movie 8 English Dub. These are the extra tracks from the English Dub release that replace Battle Frontier (Eiga Version) & Puffy - Hajimari no Uta. I can say that the dubbers did a fine job, the Intro song (Extended version of Pokemon Advanced Battle intro) isn't that bad, its got a good beat, but still it's not that addictive if compared to the Japanese one, Battle Frontier Eiga Version.

The ending theme, We Will Meet Again was fine too, I heard a bit of the original beat in it, from the Japanese version, Hajimari No Uta. And yet again, I'd say the Japanese one is more addictive for me, it's also one of my favorites.

These tracks are available from the Australian DVD release of the movie. It has yet to arrive in the US.

Uploaded by DP-NiSh:
zShare.net Link:
Pokemon - Lucario and Mystery of Mew - 'Unbeatable' - Pokemon Advanced Battle Theme - Full Version.mp3 - 4.94MB

FileFactory Link:
Pokemon - Lucario and Mystery of Mew - We Will Meet Again.mp3 of size 9.408 MB

A fixed version of these files will be uploaded later today, since the original ones are a bit sped up.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: Pokemon Movie 8 - Lucario and Mystery of Mew - Extra Tra

Postby Pranz » September 27th, 2006, 8:42 pm

Great work dude!
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

• Advertisement

Return to DP Encodes