Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Call for DPF members. Specially who are interested in Games. 
New Trainer
New Trainer

Hey that's a damn good project, I wish and hope you'd get along with it sumday. I'm a complete noob at making games and stuff, so don't expect anything from me, but I'll be here to cheer \^^/

May 28th, 2007, 8:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

aww c'mon guys, we can't give up so easily!

I can help with the base story. I'm really good at writing stories.

May 29th, 2007, 1:19 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I wanna help too. But wat u guys mean by Plot?

May 29th, 2007, 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Call for DPF members. Specially who are interested in Games.
Sorry Guys For Starting this project and leaving it even before it started.
I am still a bit busy with my professional works. I would like to schedule the things so we can at least do something in an organized manner.
I will be busy for at least 2 months from now. Lets say I would like to restart the project somewhere around Mid - August.
As, Many of you are interested in this, I would like to know about your strengths and areas of interest. Please try to submit some demo of your skill.

If, Someone has experience in Game Engines like Game Maker XP, Torque or any other Free Game Engines, Please come forward to make this project alive.

Thanks and Best Wishes,
me and my [smilie=c3006.gif].

June 11th, 2009, 9:41 am
Profile YIM
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Ok Harry .
If you ask for my strength in games. I will say I am good in playing them ..lol .
Anyways I am good at thinking of a good plot, having worked under VGcats for three months.
So just give me the Green Flag !

June 13th, 2009, 1:59 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Well I am also good at playing games, especially the adventure ones.......
Very Very weak in the strategy based games (Likes of Ages Of Empires)

June 18th, 2009, 10:27 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
League Champion
League Champion

Ow I never noticed this thread.. :( Argghh yes this needs to be done!

[smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif]
[smilie=dpa493.gif] ←"Oh noes!"

July 30th, 2009, 10:35 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well Buddies,

I am planning to start the project in this week. I really want someone who can do some sprites and textures(me bad @ Spiriting, hope we get Nish). I would also love to get a plot related to Pokemon (Please no new Pokemon).

If any one is willing to help in anyway (Cheering is very Important) kindly, make your presence here.

And you need any kind of tutorials or helps related to Game Creation feel free to ask. I will try to help with my little knowledge(I forgot most things need a bit of refreshment).

With Regards,

Harrytendulkar and My [smilie=c3006.gif]

August 10th, 2009, 8:44 am
Profile YIM
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Great!!!! I remember I had a new story for Pokemon game, having a very different story but I kinda forgot it.....I will tell u as soon as I remember!!

August 12th, 2009, 11:01 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
League Champion
League Champion

So you're gonna make it in Game maker o.O ??
Isn't that too rudimentary??
I think all it can manage are arcades

[smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif]
[smilie=dpa493.gif] ←"Oh noes!"

August 12th, 2009, 2:54 pm
Profile E-mail
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code: 176288381960
Kawaii-Abhi wrote:
So you're gonna make it in Game maker o.O ??
Isn't that too rudimentary??
I think all it can manage are arcades

He never did mention he's using Game Maker. And I bet or rather am certain he won't, he's supposedly advanced enough to program the game on his own.
EDIT: Oh ok sorry, I see he mentioned it in an earlier post. But I guess we should use something better than GM.

And sorry Harry, I didn't give a quick reply as you expected, been busy IRL lately. But I can't promise about spriting, I'm not good or have never tried pixel art if that's what you're looking for. Petey might be able to help you in that. I could still try though if it's not pixel work. You aren't making it for the DS or something, so I guess it doesn't have to be so. PC games need better quality sprites. Let us know when you're ready, and we'll help in whatever way we can. And if you need more help then feel free to drop by other active game development forums where you might get some actual professional help.

DeSiPokemon.com

August 14th, 2009, 1:44 am
Profile E-mail ICQ YIM WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well you guys have got the Wrong end of the rope in terms of GAME MAKER. There are a lot of similarities between Game Maker and other advanced game engines.(Eg: Event Triggers, Treasure Box, etc.,) so they can understand the style of code a Game Engine can create.

I just pointed out a name there purely for coding purpose. But the original plan is far more advanced (not gonna reveal it now). Spiriting can be done by anyone who have creative thinking and a bit knowledge in PS (Nish We both know you are far better than many in those).

Plot is going to play an important part in this, So I would love to really see (read) some plots.

Modeling and Textures are also required, Any one who can send their own creation of Pokemon Models (both 2D and 3D), Please try to support us.

Eagerly awaiting for some reply.

With Regards,

Harrytendulkar and My [smilie=c3006.gif]

August 15th, 2009, 2:39 pm
Profile YIM
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

In These stuffs I am like Woobly_Wooba........Complete n00b.......However now I remember that the story I was talking about was created by me and my best friend.....Kind of Pokemon Project :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Its a bit long one.....Basically the story says that the hero after the first half does not run after the Pokemon league anymore but tries to help others and prevent the actions of another evil group which contains all the teams yet (Magma, Aqua, Rocket, etc). [We wanted a change in the repeated Pokemon League stuff]

August 17th, 2009, 11:45 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

What kind of game you thing you will make ?

A character starts a journey . Beats Gyms . Catches Pokémon . Defeats Champion ?

August 20th, 2009, 3:57 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Can't we have something different......Now bored of Gyms and Leagues ........Getting monotonous

August 21st, 2009, 11:46 am
Profile E-mail YIM WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next